Welcome to the Beechworth/Wangaratta Campus of the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers
Welcome to the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers, Beechworth/Wangaratta Campus. If you are looking for a future in the Fitness Industry then look no further than AIPT Beechworth/Wangaratta. Here at our campuses we offer the Certificate IV in Fitness with the AIPT "Complete Personal Trainer" course incorporating 8 weeks of face to face tutorials in a real operating fitness centre.
We only offer this premium course here at Beechworth/Wangaratta as it provides our students with the highest quality training methods including a state of the art e-campus and comprehensive face to face practical tutorials. We hold our tutorials programs twice per year in February and October for a minimum of 8 weeks. Our students then go on to train real clients under our professional guidance in our centre to get the practical experience you need in the fitness industry. This gives our students the edge in finding a job in the Fitness Industry with over 80% going on to secure employment on graduation from the course.
Here’s what we offer in our course:
- Access to our AIPT cutting edge online e-campus as soon as you enrol. Start your PT education as soon as you enrol!
- 8 Weeks of Face to Face Tutorials where students gain valuable hands on experience
- An additional 4 Weeks of supervised Personal Training instruction with a real client from the centre
- Instruction from real experienced Personal Trainers and Gym Owners. Learn firsthand what P.T. clients and Gym Owners are looking for in a personal trainer.
- A dedicated training room with multimedia, free WiFi and allocated room study time
- Access to real working Fitness Centres with a full range of equipment including a dedicated personal training studio and group fitness room. Our centres are not overcrowded so you have access to the equipment you need.
- Learn about, watch and participate in boxing for fitness classes, boot camps, HIIT, full body functional training, outdoor training and many other cutting edge training techniques.
- Personalised learning environment with smaller practical class intakes which means you gain more knowledge
- Employment Guarantee at our centre and a growing number other Gyms and Fitness Centres*
- Personal, email and phone support from our Campus Director, Jason to help you overcome any difficulties you may be having with the course
- Access to the AIPT education team via phone or email to assist you through the e-campus
- Flexible tutorial times and catch up sessions
- Ongoing support after the course including access to our AIPT Graduation Facebook page
Our Tutorials are generally scheduled for Saturday’s for 8 hours from 9am – 4pm during the 8 week face to face component. However we consult with our students and modify those tutorial times to suit the needs of the group. And if you miss a session then we can schedule some time to catch you up.
While you have up to 12 months to complete the course, you can complete it in as little as 3 months if you dedicated time to completing the online e-campus. We encourage our students to complete as much of the online theory prior to the course so as soon as you enrol you are given immediate access to the e-campus.
We are confident in the quality of our students who complete of our Certificate IV in Fitness practical component here at Beechworth/Wangaratta. We personally sign off on each student’s practical evaluation certificate so that potential employers know you are ready to start work in their centre.
The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers has become widely known and recognised in the industry as the leader in educating P.T’s to the highest standard. So if you are passionate about a fitness career let us help you help you stand out from the crowd. Call or email now to secure your spot in the next intake and get started on your career in fitness today.
*Terms and conditions apply to the Graduate Placement Guarantee. Employment Positions will be offered as an independent contractor, within six months of certification, on the fulfilment of certain criteria. Criteria include successful completion of all theory and practical assessment tasks and graduation with a completion of a Certificate IV in Fitness SIS40210 or the Complete Personal Trainer program. The Complete Personal Trainer course incorporates both the core units of a Certificate III in Fitness SIS30313 and the Certificate IV in Fitness SIS40210. Graduate Placement Guarantee is only available at participating Australian Institute of Personal Trainer partner/ affiliate health and fitness clubs in selected locations. Additional terms and conditions (including registration and independent contractor fees) apply to the successful graduate, please contact the participating AIPT partner/affiliate health and fitness clubs for this information.